Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Holiday Card Tip and Greetings from Sophie the Wonder Pup

As Christmas nears and we look at all the beautiful cards and letters our friends and family have sent, inevitably there is someone who has sent you a card and you cringe as you remember you forgot to send them one.  Here is my tip for making sure I'm prepared every year to not leave any well wishers behind.  As I recieve my holiday cards and hang them up, I save all of the envelopes with the return address on them in a big ziploc bag so I have an "address book in a bag" for next year and I store the bag with my christmas ornaments so I'm set as soon as I put up the tree! 

Sophie couldn't let the season pass without wishing everyone Happy Holidays!!  


-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs