Saturday, December 24, 2011

Tina, The Grinch Who Killed Christmas 2011

Thank goodness for Meg. Frankly, without her, our blog would've been Christmas-less. She's my rock!

I started off with grand intentions and somewhere along the line, everything just spiraled out of control. My house is a wreck, it doesn't smell of baked cookies and... there's no Christmas tree. All of the Christmas gifts are wrapped and leaning up against the entertainment center in the living room. *sigh* I know, I know - I'm the worst Martha-wannabe EVER!

I could go into all sorts of reasons excuses as to what happened and why but, it's just not worth it. Let's just say I'm feeling like a total Christmas failure. Yes, Tina, you get a big, fat F for Christmas 2011!!!

(head hanging in shame)

With that being said and a huge, massive promise to finish off 2011 with a banging New Year's post, I would like to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas!

See you in a week for 2012 Resolutions!

~GrinchTina

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs